11-month-old boy’s heart stopped beating after 11 days in a critical condition because of mom’s tragic mistake!

Per reports, while she was trying to give her infant a bath, this unfortunate mom made a terrible mistake. The mother reportedly brought a bucket of boiling water along with her and accidentally left it too close to the tub. Because she uses the boiling water to warm the water in the tub, she always kept a fresh bucket near so her 11-month-old would not get cold, but this time the baby fell into the bucket of boiling water and burned 80 percent of his skin. The mother cannot believe the mistake. She is horrified. Her precious baby fell into the bucket of boiling water and has not been the same ever since. The little boy’s name is Danil, and now doctors worked hard to save his life.

His mother, Tetyana, was planning to give little Danil a bath when the horrific accident occurred. Because she needed to heat the water of his bath with a bucket, she collected a bucket of boiling water and brought it into the bedroom. She placed the bucket near the table. As Tetyana went to mix the bucket with cold water, so it was cool enough for the baby to bathe in it, little Daniil fell into the bucket from the table – it happened during the second when Tetyana was turned away from him. The little baby screamed as the boiling water burned his skin. His mother was horrified and rushed to help him.

“I saw how he fell in the boiling water,” Tetyana told the Mirror. “I rushed to the bucket and pulled him out. I hugged him, then wrapped (him) in a cotton cloth. When I unwrapped him, I saw his skin was peeling off!” Tetyana was horrified and had never seen such extensive burns on a person like this. She rushed Daniil to the hospital. He was in a bad way and was not guaranteed to survive. When the little boy got into the emergency room, he came under the care of volunteers who wanted to help. Katherine Nozhenikova, one of those volunteers, took photos of the baby boy in his vulnerable state and shared them online.

Per reports, medics were unable to save Danil after he suffered burns to 80% of his body. His heart stopped beating after 11 days in a critical condition. His devastated mum Tetyana stayed by his bedside until he died and now has not been able to forgive herself for what happened. Tetyana had reportedly brought a bucket with boiling water into the bedroom and put it on the floor near a table as she prepared to bath Danil. She planned to mix some boiling water with cold water in a baby bathtub which was standing on the table. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article

Prince Louis asks heartbreaking question after Queen's death

Next Article

Woman notices lumps all over face, stunned by what doctor pulls out!

Related Posts