Louisville, KY – According to the Okolona Fire Department, this incident occurred around 10:47 a.m. Wednesday.
It happened in the 8200 block of Minor Lane.
Okolona Fire Department crews responded to a report of a mobile home fire .
The responding crews saw smoke and flames coming from the mobile home.
They were able to extinguish the blaze in just 6 minutes.
Three people suffered injuries and were taken to a hospital for treatment.
An unattended candle was identified as the source of the fire, officials said.
This story will be updated.